Sooo, I’m not much one for new year resolutions but I do love a good list. I find that lists help me to sort out what to do for the day, organize my thoughts, and generally make me feel better about actually getting something accomplished in my “too much to do, too little time to do it” life. I have been known to stop a task I’m doing, walk over to my list, write down the task, and then complete the task just so I can have something to cross off. Some of these are on my ever expanding Before I’m 50 Bucket List so double crossing off points for me! Without further ado, in no particular order, here is my To Do List for 2013.
2013 To Do List
1. Take a yoga class.
2. Make macaroons
3. Build raised beds in the garden
4. Can at least 3 things from my garden
5. Write at least once a week on my cooking blog
6. Write at least once a week on this blog
7. Be more frugal. (Put money into saving every month)
8. Update the header on this blog to more accurately reflect life now. (Since the pic of the baby is Rose at 2 months. She’s now 3.5 years)
9. Learn to make pasta