Making pizza dough in your bread machine is a delicious and inexpensive alternative to your favorite restaurant when you just don’t feel like heading out. I love using the bread machine for meals like this. You dump in the ingredients, press the button and go. Easy peesy. I added in some garlic and rosemary to the dough which really amped up the flavors.
Garlic-Rosemary Pizza Dough
Makes 2 12 inch pizzas
1 1/2 cup warm water
2 Tbs olive oil
2 tsp salt
4 1/4 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp bread machine yeast
2 tsp chopped garlic
2 tsp chopped rosemary
To make the dough.
- Insert ingredients into the bread maker in the order listed.
- Set on Dough-only cycle and 2 lb Loaf.
- Run bread machine.
To cook the pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees with a cookie sheet or pizza stone on a middle rack.
- Cut dough in half (the second half can be wrapped in plastic wrap and frozen for later use).
- Roll and stretch the dough into a 12 inch circle and put onto a cookie sheet or pizza peel covered in parchment paper.
- Place desired toppings on the dough and slide pizza onto the hot cookie sheet/pizza stone.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dough is light brown.